We are one of the most reputed organizations engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying supreme grade of Anti Static Coverall. These coveralls are highly demanded for offshore industry applications. Made using optimum grade flame retardant fabric, our offered coveralls are highly known for their strength. We also claim that our offered coveralls will survive the test of time and will survive the riggers of offshore industry. Anti Static Coverall offered by us can be availed at highly competitive price and that too within predefined time frame.
- Patented knee pockets
- Reflective tapes
- Anti static
- Flame retardant
Anti Static Coverall
We are the leading manufacturer of "French Terrain" brand of Anti Static Coveralls.
This flame retardant anti static coverall is perfect for the demands of the offshore industry. Constructed with a highly innovative flame-retardant fabric with Hi-Vis reflective tape for enhanced visibility. This garment will last the test of time and survive the riggers of offshore conditions. Meeting all the required EN standards, features include Hi-Vis strips on shoulders, arms and legs, concealed 2-way front brass zip and two front slant chest pockets with concealed brass zips. The garment also has patented knee pad pockets designed with an innovative two tier adjustable system.
- Portwest Flame Retardant Workwear.
- Flame Retardand
- Anti Static
- Reflective tape on shoulders, sleeves and legs.
- Innovative flame retardant fabric.
- Patented knee pad pockets.
- Concealed 2 way front brass zip pockets.
- Two front slant chest pockets.
- EN ISO 11612 2008 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
- EN ISO 11612 2007 Class 2, A 1 + A2
- EN 1149-5.2008
- Fabric: BIZFLAME PLUS 350g
- Sizes: Small to 3XLarge
- Leg: Reg 31" Tall 34" (Tall in Navy and Orange only)
- Colours: Orange, Navy , Red, Royal, White
- Pay Mode Terms:L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1000Ã Pieces
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 300000 pieces per month
- Delivery Time: 60-90 days
- Packaging Details: Carton Packing
Unit No. 109-111, 1st Floor, Kailash Commercial Complex, Next to Everest Masala (Paper Mill Bus Stop), L.B.S Marg, Vikroli West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400083, India